Saturday, February 28, 2009

Geni - Family Geneology

Today I happened to stumble upon a website that allows you to create a family tree and easily add family members.  www.geni.com  Not only can you create a family tree, but you can also connect with people in your family.  This site reminds me a lot of Facebook, but just for families.  

You can add photos, add events, add family members, see what others have been up to, and view the family tree.  I think this could be really cool to use if everyone in the family signed up, since it is free.  I uploaded some photos already and created a family tree consisting of everyone in our immediate family.  

Setting this up also made me realize that I don't have everyone's email address, so I need to work on doing that.  

I posted a public version of the family below for you to see.  You can click on it and zoom in/out with the mouse or click and drag to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment